This pump is a life saver when inflating an SUP on a hot beach parking lot. I would give it 5 star rating if it actually got the board up to 14-15 PSI but the pump quits automatically and if one measures the pressure with an accurate gauge it is usually 11-12 PSI and therefore needs another type of inflation to top it off. At that point the choices are the highly portable K pump 220 ( very portable) or a compressor. It is still a very fast, efficient way to inflate any SUP.
Bravo High Pressure 12 Volt Pump
The Bravo 12 High-Pressure Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your raft, cataraft, IK or SUP board. Hook it up to a 12 volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi air pressure.
- Inflate and deflate quickly with this powerful 12 volt pump.
- It's easy to know exactly what pressure you have with the built-in 0-15 psi gauge.
- 9 foot long battery cables and 6 foot air hose gives you good reach.
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for the Leafield C7, links up to most common valves.
- Pump, cables and hose fit in a handy zipper carry case, with shoulder strap.
- Action: Inflate and deflate
- Power: 12-Volt
- Max. Inflation: 15 psi
- Dimensions: 11" x 4" x 6 1/4"
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 year workmanship and materials
- Zippered carrying case
- Eight valve adapters
- 9 ft battery cable with alligator clamps
- 6 foot non-kink hose