CKS Loyalty Points is a rewards program offered by Colorado Kayak Supply Online for CKS Customers. For purposes of these terms and conditions (hereinafter "program rules" or "rules") of membership, the terms "Colorado Kayak Supply""CKS" "we," "us," and "our" refer to Colorado Kayak Supply, and the term "the program" refers to CKS Loyalty Points. The terms "Member," "Members," "you," and "your" apply to you as a Member of CKS Loyalty Points, the term "Account" refers to your CKS Loyalty Points membership account, and the term "points" refers to your CKS loyalty points earned after the transaction date. CKS reserves the right to amend, suspend, terminate, or change, with 30 days notice, the Terms and Conditions of the program, including but not limited to changing the points and award levels, adding or deleting partners, changing the terms for use of the award at any time, and modifying or terminating the program. CKS Loyalty Points Members do not acquire property rights in accrued points and awards. By choosing to enroll in CKS Loyalty Points, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Membership in the CKS Loyalty Points Program will be granted by Colorado Kayak Supply through enrollment at www.coloradokayak.com
- Membership in the CKS Loyalty Points Program is for individual customers only. Individuals must enroll separately and may not pool or combine points with other Members. Corporations, Groups, Government Agencies and other entities may not be enrolled as Members.
- Members are limited to one account.
- Upon enrollment, Members' accounts are active for 24 months. Members' accounts will remain active as long as the Member earns points at least once every 24 months. The Member's account expiration date will be extended 24 months from the date of the last earned Point. If a Member fails to earn a point in 24 months, the Member's account will become inactive and all points and Promotional Awards will be forfeited.
- CKS reserves the right to cancel the membership of any Member with no points in the Member's account or a Member who has earned no points for at least 24 consecutive months.
- Name change requests must be submitted in writing to CKS Online, 5572 East Hwy 50, Salida, CO 81201. The written request must contain the CKS Loyalty Points Member’s account number, along with photocopies of legal documentation (ex. Driver's license, marriage certificate, etc.) and an informal letter indicating legal name. Please note that name change requests cannot be made online
- Points can be earned by purchasing products at our webstore coloradokayak.com
- Points can only be earned by the person whose name appears in the CKS Loyalty Points account.
- Members will not earn points from other CKS Customers or CKS Loyalty Points Members. Points are only issued to the account in which the purchase was made.
- Points may not be transferred from one Member's account to another, or to a Member's estate, or as part of a settlement. Points do not have an expiration date and will continue to remain active and valid as long as the Member's account is active. A Member’s account is considered active if they have made a purchase at CKS at anytime within the prior 24 months under their account CKS account number. If a Member's account becomes inactive, all points in the account will be forfeited, leaving a zero balance in the Member’s account.
- Returns and Exchanges are subject to the deduction of points from the customers account.
- CKS Rewards Points are earned and deposited into the Member's account after completion of a transaction and payment has been received. The actual number of points earned for each transaction is calculated on the total of selling price of qualified products. Freight, Shipping, Handling and Tax costs do not qualify for points rewards.
- Point have no material value and cannot be redeemed for cash. They are not transferable or usable at any business other than Colorado Kayak Supply. CKS Rewards Members do not acquire property rights in accrued points.
- It is against CKS Rewards rules and regulations to offer to buy or sell CKS Rewards Points or Promotional Awards via Internet auction sites or classified advertisements. Such actions may result in the termination of the Member's account, regardless of whether or not the transaction is completed.
- In addition to CKS Rewards Points, CKS may from time to time offer "bonus" points or promotional Awards, partnership programs, or promotional incentives for CKS Rewards Members' use, such as Item Promotions, Discounts, and seasonal incentives. Such offers are not a part of the Program’s formal award structure and may be temporary. CKS reserves the right to modify or eliminate such offers at any time.
- Points are earned at 1 point for every $10 ratio. 1 Point is equivalent to $1. (You spend $100 at CKS you acquire 10 points) Points may be redeemed for a gift certificate after Member has accrued a minimum of 500 points.
- Points earned can only be applied to separate future transaction and cannot be applied to the transaction in which the points were earned.
- Restrictions may apply: used gear, consignment items, items already on sale and specific special sale events such as paddlefest, gear swaps & Promo codes, ect.. may be excluded from the loyalty program.
Click here to login and sign up for the Loyalty Program