The NRS Co Pilot Knife is a smaller version of the Pilot knife. The Co Pilot comes with some great features: smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. The Compact design fits great on a PFD knife tab.
- The Co-Pilot has both very-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear (rafts) or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench
- Colors: Black and Yellow