NRS Co Pilot Knife
The NRS Co Pilot Knife is a smaller version of the Pilot knife. The Co Pilot comes with some great features: smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. The Compact design fits great on a PFD knife tab.
- The Co-Pilot has both very-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear (rafts) or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench
- Colors: Black and Yellow
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Total Length: 5.75"
- Blade Length: 2.25"
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Features: Matte finish on yellow handle model, PVD coating on black handle model, Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank, Bottle opener in handle