I use my Cuda 14 in the salt waters of Hawaii. If your looking for a boat that tracks well in rough water, has a super comfortable seat that you can lay back and take a nap in, your looking in the right place! The center hatch is deep enough to put my small cooler in with four (1 liter) bottles of water packed with ice for those long days. Rigging options are almost endless. With three hatches to access the inside of the kayak, you can mount almost anything you want where you need it! Other then a fish finder and GPS, this is a turn key kayak!
Jackson Kayak Cuda 14 w/rudder Fishing Kayak
Oversize Shipping: $99.95SKU: #10115
The Jackson Kayak Cuda with Rudder is the fishing kayak that fishermen and women have been looking for for years. It is a single seat sit-on-top kayak that has speed and stability, yet allows you to carry all of those must have items with it's generous 400lb capacity. If you're a serious kayak angler, you need to get this boat now!
- Center storage hatch
- Paddle holder and stager
- Multiple rod stagers, including fly rod stagers
- Both bow and stern hatches with injection molded hatch rims to ensure a solid, snug fit.
- Rudder and non-rudder versions
- Removable skid plate
- Tackle box stagers on side and tankwell
- Unique rear seating position which opens up the deck area.
- Beverage holder
- Flat area for mounting accessories
- Large rear tank well Stand assist handle included
- Locking bar
- Low profile to help be more friendly in the wind
|Length||Width||Height||Weight||Front Hatch Dimension||Rear Hatch Dimension||Capacity|
|Cuda 12||12'6"||31"||14"||74 lbs w/Seat, 68 w/o Seat||9 3/8"||9 3/8"||350 lbs|
|Cuda 14||14'3"||30.5"||11"||80 lbs w/Seat, 74 w/o Seat||16 1/4" x 11 3/8"||9 3/8"||400 lbs|