The NRS Whitewater Kayak Sherpa
allows you to quickly and easily strap your kayak to your back. If you are looking at a long hike, make sure the Kayak Sherpa is in your gear pile... it will save you a lot of hassle and the sore shoulders before the run starts.
- Adjusts to fit most current whitewater kayaks, positioned bow or stern up, and with your back against either the bottom or the deck of the boat.
- The adjustable, padded shoulder straps and waist belt spread the boat's weight between the shoulders and hips, increasing carry comfort.
- Three long, heavy-duty 1-1/2" webbing straps that clip around the boat give you great versatility for attaching your kayak to the pack.
- Leaves your hands free for carrying other gear, for balancing, or for holding onto a bow strap for longer boats.
- When you get to the water, stow the Sherpa behind your seat or up in the bow.
- No more propping the kayak on your shoulder or dragging it up the trail. The Whitewater Kayak Sherpa just made getting to that great playspot or creek run a lot easier.