NRS Pro Paddler Kit
The NRS Waterproof Paddler Pro Medical Kit provides the essentials to be prepared for the crash and burn. Being ready for any situation while in the back country is essential.
- The Pro Paddler Kit is ideal for outdoor guides or as a group kit for overnight adventures.
- All of the components are organized inside clear, re-sealable modules. Header cards are included in each module to easily identify the contents.
- The modules are stored in a tough 70-denier urethane-coated dry bag with a fully waterproof HydroLock™ closure.
- The urethane laminated nylon bag is big enough to easily hold the Pro Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small additions.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
- Dimensions: 6.5" Diameter x 13" Tall
- Drybag Material: Urethane coated nylon
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Modules: 3 - Frequent Use, Trauma & Wound Management