NRS Pilot Knife
The NRS Pilot Rescue Knife has unique design features that attract attention. The sheath provides convenient access and a sturdy release for the knife only when you need it most.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Total Length: 7.38"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Knife only Weight: 3.5 oz
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Features: Matte finish on yellow handle model, PVD coating on black handle model, Rope cutting hook, Glass-breaking point at handle end, Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank, Bottle opener hole in handle