Pyranha Burn III Kayak
The Pyranha Burn III is a favorite river runner among paddlers, due to its playful hull, precise edges and forgiving deck profile for everything from the beginnings of whitewater to Class V creeks.
The Burn refines these features further to give you more speed and drive, more precise tracking in turbulent water and effortless boofs. The Burn’s combination of stability and precision make it a proven all round performer--whether you are a beginner running Class II or an expert firing up big drops.
- Its increased length creates extra speed & smoother tracking.
- Sharper edges offer greater control & precision for river running and playing.
- The re-profiled stern provides edge where you need it & reduced drag.
- The tweaked rocker helps you ride high over features and get the all-important boof when you need it.
- Volume distribution creates a confidence inspiring ride for intermediate paddlers or those making steeper descents.
- The re-Profiled cockpit reduces deck implosions and makes carrying easy.
- The aluminum grab handles are stronger & more durable, attached with captive inserts for a drier ride.
|Length||Width||Weight||Cockpit Length||Cockpit Width||Paddler Weight||Volume||Deck Size|
|8'2"||25.5"||43.2 lbs||37"||19.5"||120-160 lbs||70.8 gal||XL|
|8'3"||27.1"||46 lbs||37"||19.5"||150-210 lbs||78.5 gal||XL|
|Burn X-Large||8'6"||27.3"||49 lbs||37.5"||19.5"||185-264 lbs||89.2 gal||XL|