Whitewater of the Southern Rockies
Whitewater of the Southern Rockies is the New Testament to class I-V+ in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Wyoming. It covers 400 runs in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Wyoming.
- This 3-pound tome has over 600 pages of info and 300 color photos of whitewater action and scenic beauty.
- Between February and August, 2006, Evan Stafford and Kyle McCutchen logged over 30,000 miles in search of whitewater in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Wyoming while researching the book.
- Some 400 runs are described and 170 boaters contributed to the effort.
- If you're interested in boating in these five western states, this is a must-have resource.
- This is not a describe-every-rapid type of guidebook. They describe the essential character and hazards of each run, give directions to the put-in and use a "five-star" rating system for the quality (which the authors admit is subjective) of the run.
- Subject Matter: Guidebooks
- Author: Kyle McCutchen & Evan Stafford
- Copyright: 2007
- Size: 7" x 10"
- Pages: 636