The NRS Toaster Mitts
provide the ultimate in warmth for the coldest conditions. The neoprene gloves are your solution if you suffer from cold hands are spend a lot of time in cold water. Toaster Mitts have pre-curved fingers for an easy grip.
- The 3.5-mm RawHide neoprene on the back of your hands provides superior warmth and protection against cold and evaporative cooling.
- Neoprene cuffs with glued and blind stitched seams help seal out water maximizing warmth.
- The palm is made of extra-tough 2.5 mm RawHide to maintain a firm paddle grip for improved control and feel.
- Soft brushed fleece panels on the backs of the thumbs make great nose wipe ù spots.
- Pre-curved finger pocket is designed to keep your grip comfortable on an oar or paddle but flexible enough not to limit your hand's mobility.
- A titanium laminate adhesive layer in the material provides additional protection against heat loss.
- Nylon bite tab help